corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Some people cant f**king park

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some people cant f**king park
Gareth F

User status: Offline
7th Sep 08 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above i went to tescos the other day and when i came out it was raining so ran down the carpark to where i had parked. Low and behold some tit in a new audi had parked very close to me. Usually i would check for damage but it was pissing it down so jumped in and drove home. When i arrived my gf pointed at the passenger side of my car as i walked round i could have cried, after waiting ages for a mint corsa with NO marks some bitch had left three scratches 2" door, 4" door and a 20" on my rear quarter all through to the metal Makes me so fucking angry how someone can be so careless, time to start parking over two bays again on the opposite side of the car park.

Sorry about the story but what i really need is some one to suggest an excellent scratch removal company in the west sussex area. Dont care about the price i just want someone to do a good job. Any suggestions needed
Doldy

8th Sep 08 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck, and it was the new audi owner that done it?
alan-g-w

8th Sep 08 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So the cnut scraped up the side of your motor? And then parked beside you?

Or was it from their door opening?

[Edited on 08-09-2008 by alan-g-w]
Richardhhha

8th Sep 08 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go find the audi and smash its screen in and burn the fucker to the ground... People who do that shouldn't own cars..
Gareth F

8th Sep 08 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They obviously got out in a squeeze then maybe dragged their bag along the car (so probably didnt know) unless some prick walked along and thought hmmm nice clean car, think ill key that. Has royally fucked me off as evertime i walk to my car i see it, had to start going out of my way to park the other way round to ease my temper before i drive
They had parked on the white line, door hasnt hit it to make a dent but still got to foot the bill for repair to protect my N/C bonuses.
So close to just selling it now, just had enough. Cant own anything nice anymore due to morons and jealous twats fucking it up.

So does any one know of a "dogs Danglies" scratch repair company?
Kenzie

8th Sep 08 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the feeling matey.

How aggrovating is it!

Kurt

8th Sep 08 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably the prestuds on the back of jeans

i found a huge scratch down my passenger quarter.. some kid on a bike had crashed straight into it,, left tyre marks on the alloy.. was well mad!
Gareth F

8th Sep 08 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much to get that sorted?
Kurt

8th Sep 08 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not bothering.. new car is on order
Gareth F

8th Sep 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not an option
what you got in mind?
Doldy

8th Sep 08 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a spanking white £3000 saxo vtr written off by people jumping over it. Insurance didnt pay out as i want at home

Then a blue saxo vts dented to fuck by pople punching it all over the roof and doors. Also smashed the windscreen.

Had a brick thrown at my new 2006 Fiesta ZS the day i got it, dented roof. Then same person through brick at my door which had to be replaced and i can still notice the colour doesnt match 100% (only i can notice it though).

Imagine how i feel lol, i have been targeted ever since the day i passed my test and got first car (white saxo).
Kurt

8th Sep 08 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by munk3yrac3r
Not an option
what you got in mind?

Grande Punto T-jet.. i get 25% off working for Fiat/Alfa
Gareth F

9th Sep 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doldy
I had a spanking white £3000 saxo vtr written off by people jumping over it. Insurance didnt pay out as i want at home

Then a blue saxo vts dented to fuck by pople punching it all over the roof and doors. Also smashed the windscreen.

Had a brick thrown at my new 2006 Fiesta ZS the day i got it, dented roof. Then same person through brick at my door which had to be replaced and i can still notice the colour doesnt match 100% (only i can notice it though).

Imagine how i feel lol, i have been targeted ever since the day i passed my test and got first car (white saxo).

Fuckers, i would invest in a shotgun fella. Found someonesitting on my car a little while back in a car park so without a word i walked up to him grabbed him by the throat and kicked his legs out sending him into a pile on the floor. A few words were exchanged and his lil crew walked off, my mates were in histerics but i didnt really know what came over me, just enraged me so much how people have no respect for other people property.

New Poll