corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cracked Ball joint and sheared rear spring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cracked Ball joint and sheared rear spring
beav

User status: Offline
   11th Apr 03 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know its not a corsa but I was hoping some1 could help...

My mum has just put her BMW through its 1st MOT and it failed on a cracked ball joint and sheared rear spring. The thing is the car is only 3 years old and has only covered 19000miles!!!

Just wondering how these could have happened because I personally think this is ridiculous and would liek my mum to stand her ground on this one and make BMW stump up!

The car is hardly ever driving as you can see 19000miles in 3 years and when it is driven it is on motorways mainly or down to the local supermarket 1mile away!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Richard
3CorsaMeal

11th Apr 03 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It shouldn't of got much wrong with it unless, something has happened to it..
I would chase BMW and say "feel connected" i didn't notice driving over a brick!
luca2020

11th Apr 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u should have a 3 year or 30,000 miles warrenty, get them to sort it

New Poll