corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing bumpers and arches..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing bumpers and arches..
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
   30th Oct 08 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering if someone can help me please, i know its not a hard job but this will make it easier if i know it

can someone please tell me where the bolts are etc to remove the front and rear bumper and arches..

thanks in advance
Craig P

User status: Offline
30th Oct 08 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bolts for the Wheel Arches are under the Wheel Arch Lining(Plastic)Be carefull with them though as they are quite Fragile.

Craig

New Poll