corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Pearl Laquer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pearl Laquer
glasgow_corsa_c

User status: Offline
14th Apr 03 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i got a corsa in flame red and i'm gettin the bumpers an arches , spoilers etc painted red to match the car. i'm right in thinin that the car aint laquerd by vaux, so i was wantin the car / bottom half, bar roof laquerd so that everythin matches in and is shiney and harder to chip than jsut the base coat.

does anyone know of any sites that have pics of pearl laquer? as i was thinkin of giving the car a preay of this, jsut so that thers a slight flip in the paint under sunlight and that.

i was thinkin of maybe a yellow or orange pearl ontop of the existing flame red?

wat u all think??
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Apr 03 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

man i want to see your car! what kit/spoiler you got on it?
glasgow_corsa_c

14th Apr 03 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
man i want to see your car! what kit/spoiler you got on it?

couple of pics taken at my local cruise.

cheers to rikki for taking the pics.

http://www.strathycruise.com

lacky75

14th Apr 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car looks very nice m8, but u seriouly need bigger alloys. Although the ones u have are very nice, u will need bigger 18"
glasgow_corsa_c

14th Apr 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lacky75
car looks very nice m8, but u seriouly need bigger alloys. Although the ones u have are very nice, u will need bigger 18"

i'm gettin 17s mate!

they looked ok on the car until i put those skirts and rear diffuser on, thats what made them look small.

its lowered 40mm on 16s jsut now, goin for 17s if a can get rid of these wheels to sumone. Front end might be for sale aswell if anyones interested?

New Poll