corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Resistance 2

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Resistance 2
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Jan 09 at 19:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who has played this??

im about 2 hours in and enjoying it so far, but ive never been too good with FPS' on a pad, i managed to complete bad company, and loved that.

bit of an annoying thing tho, the enemies just shoot at you! there can be 3 - 4 of my allies near me and ill be the one getting shot at, i might have to change the difficulty maybe thats why.
AndyKent

31st Jan 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not played R2 yet, but the first was awesome. I didn't even realise R2 was out until a couple of days ago

If it makes any difference I always reverse the X-axis control setting to make it easier to play on a pad.
XSIHardy

31st Jan 09 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

played it, loved it
Cavey

1st Feb 09 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loved the first one, got the second one, took me a while to get into it.

The thing you're complaining about didn't bother me, but the enemies re-spawn if you don't get past a certain point, that really pissed me off, wasted tons of ammo killing the same things 3 times over because i didn't wanna run through fire

Also had a little play online, more of a no-brainer than COD5 etc so i enjoyed it more

New Poll