corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » numberplate light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author numberplate light
mikpem

User status: Offline
10th Mar 09 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,
I've just picked up a corsa thats had a bit done to it and needs finishing off for a charity road trip to the nurburgring in the summer but I've noticed there's something missing.
It has the prowler bodykit fitted and the boot has been smoothed over so the numberplate has been moved to the bumper, any ideas how I could go about wiring up and fitting the light to this? I guess there must be a few people that have had the same problem and sorted it out and I'd really appreciate any help.
I'll probably have loads of other questions whilst getting it ready so you should get to know me well.
Thanks
Mike
Terry12

10th Mar 09 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any pics of the back end?
1.0l12vbadboy

11th Mar 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LED numberplate screws?

New Poll