corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP PLZ! Light grey & dark gray smoke coming from exhaust!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP PLZ! Light grey & dark gray smoke coming from exhaust!
triggz

User status: Offline
   16th Mar 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so just spent £500 on getting my headgasket n cylinder head replaced as well as cam belt n stuff! only to find that now the engine managerment light comes on after driving for a couple of mins but it doesnt come on while just idling.
At idle i get light grey smoking coming out which gets darker when i revs the car and it just pours out smells like oil and somtimes when i pull off the car revs drop a little before picking up?

any ideas

its a 1.6 ecotec btw

thanks in advance!!!
triggz

User status: Offline
16th Mar 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an MOT bookd up soon and im changing the oil tomorrow as i think its still the same it had before the cylinderhead went as it looks a bit watery and possibly has to much in there!

anyother help would be greatful!

New Poll