corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fuel gauge not working

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fuel gauge not working
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
29th Apr 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically broke down a few weeks back on the side of the road took the top of the sender lid off undun the connecter with the ignition on i think, cant really remember. basically put it back together and the big black seal that sits in the ridge as you press it down and turn the silver bit across wasnt in correctly and was liying in fuel. ive replaced that thinking it could be the fault 100% certain its fitted correctly. it still doesnt work. now am i right in thinking that there might be a fuse or something for the gauge. or do i have to be thinking along the lines of a new sender unit. but like i say before it was working fine until i took the lid off to check the fuel line was still on correctly.

New Poll