corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » EGR fault? Juddering/EML

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EGR fault? Juddering/EML
AlexW

User status: Offline
14th Aug 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a problem with my tigra, 1.6 16v, X16XE. Just done the head gasket and cambelt.

The other day when i took it for its mot the EML came on after just 2mins of normall soft driving, same happend coming back, it stayed on constantly. I flashed the codes and it came up with EGR, there was no other running problems and it passed the mot without fault.

Yesterday i drove it without fault, no EML and normal running even after thrashing it.

Today it started juddering, when ever you accelerate, even on half throttle it judders like mad, after a couple of times the EML comes on and stays on.

Its fine when cruising too. Does it in every gear, no matter what rpm.

It idles fine, dont stall.

Is this the usual sympton of a faulty EGR? I dont trust ecu fault codes after all the problems i had with the nova.

Any help is great!

New Poll