corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C12NZ Cold starting problems :( please help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C12NZ Cold starting problems :( please help!
Nath--91CCC

User status: Offline
   19th Aug 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could any 1 help me with a problem ive been haveing for quite a long time now everytime i try to start the car ona cold wet day it doesnt seem to wanna start atall and when it does start it doesnt go well atal it seems t die under low revs and overfuels and trys cuttng out ive replaced the plugs with bosch super 4,and got leads frm GM and given it a oil change to try cure the problem but it still aint startin correctly! i have a piperX induction kit on it and ive tried the old air box and still havein the same problem :S:S could some 1 please try and help me

New Poll