corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ive brought a loom 4 my car off this site its the wrong 1 and i cannot get hold of seller!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ive brought a loom 4 my car off this site its the wrong 1 and i cannot get hold of seller!!!
passey

User status: Offline
   5th Oct 09 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i brought a wiring loom for the inside of my corsa sport i described to the seller that it ran behind the dash going to the cd player, air bag control module, 2 big blockconnectors in passenger footwell, and also to fuse box/steering coloumn area. But he has sent me an engine wiring loom, i paid him via pay pal just need tips on how i can get money back or what to do really this is the first time ive brought off the internet. sellers name: eddie sport

New Poll