corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » leaking but dont no were!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author leaking but dont no were!!!!
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
17th Oct 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all iv got a 1.0 corsa, the chap i brought it off said it wasn't holding water but he said it was a split pipe, this weekend i have been painting the calipers so i was jacking the car up at the front and took the wheel off and i could see were it was coming from and it wasn't the pipe, it was the bottom of the engine like the bubble thing on the bottom of the engine it sits rely close to the floor well i think its coming out of there its still only water but if anyone could help me out and help me find the problem so i can get it fixed would be great cheers
XozziDK

User status: Offline
17th Oct 09 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe its just a clamp that needs to be tightened ?

What bubble thing is it you refer to?

New Poll