corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Getting photos off a phone

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Getting photos off a phone
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th May 10 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a Sony Ericsson Z320i phone which I used between contracts.

I don't use the phone anymore but there are some photos on it that I'd like to get off; it doesn't have bluetooth and I haven't got a download cable (at least it didin't come with one). It has got infra red and when you selct a photo you can send it by MMS or infra red.

My question is how do I get them off, either onto another phone or onto PC.

I was thinking about putting a PAYG sim in and sending them that way, but there are about 100 photos
sam_homepc
Premium Member

15th May 10 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MMS them to your email address, so you can send lots of pictures in one go maybe?

Arden Blue Irmscher Corsa B - Now Splitting
For Sale Thread
RichR
Premium Member

15th May 10 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've found a data cable on Amazon for £6.90 so get that for now. Will I be able to upload the photos with no software though?
dannymccann

16th May 10 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the photos stored on a removeable SD card or the like? I dont know how shit or good you are with technology and I understand its a fairly simple solution but thought I would throw it in there
RichR
Premium Member

16th May 10 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, I bought it as a cheap cover phone while 1 contract ended and I staretd another. I ended up with it for 18months!! It doesn't have a SD Card, Bluetooth and only IR. I'm okay with technology but couldn't think of a way of getting them off the phone without spending a small fortune on MMS.

I've got an aftermarket data cable coming so hopefully I'll be able to do soemthing with that, otherwise, I'll stick a PAYG sim in and send them to my other phone
Kurt

16th May 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's a anything like my old w880i then as soon as you plug it in you can browse it through my computer

New Poll