corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Word File Recovery

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Word File Recovery
Cavey

User status: Offline
27th May 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right,

Posted one about this a few weeks ago, and just wondered if anyone wanted to have a challenge!

Tried the programs I could find on the net, that apparently repair word files with no luck, have tried the suggested things on the net with no luck.

Does anyone know anything I don't and fancy a challenge?!

Basically 2 files that the missus did for her assessment work, took her a few hours on each, and they've both gone corrupt. I believe it's because she's copied tables/pictures from the net, and something to do with this has messed them up, i'm also a bit sketchy on whether it's her ancient laptop with word 97, or the USB stick she's been using. So at a loose end really.

Managed to recover the text from a couple of others but these ones i'm stuck with.

Any help will be appreciated, although I think we're fighting a lost battle anyway

Cheers

New Poll