corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » stiffer shocks?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author stiffer shocks?
AcidK1

User status: Offline
31st May 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is ther any way to stiffen the originals of buy stiffer shocks for front and back of 1.2 16v? i have alloys that come out as far as the arch so with a bit of weight they rub over bumps. I put corsa c lowering springs on the back cause they are tougher and didnt lower the car, which helped but hasnt stopped it.

Cheers
macky

User status: Offline
1st Jun 10 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=corsa+b+shocks&_sacat=0&_dmpt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&_odkw=corsa+b+damper&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

New Poll