corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ford ka wheel bolts?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ford ka wheel bolts?
supacook2k

User status: Offline
15th Aug 10 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys. not the right forums but i've been a member here for years and always found people helpful and all ford forums are shite. where can i get a set of 4 ford ka 1998 wheel bolts from apart from FORD. My mrs had her tyre changed last week and realised yesterday that the locking wheel nut is not longer in the car so i went to the garage she had it changed at and they said if it was left there then its gone, so i need to change all the locking nuts to save any hassle. anywhere online that sells just normal wheel bolts?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Aug 10 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they're the same as Puma ones I've some here I think. Scrappy may also be a good idea.

New Poll