corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.9.25 *Stirling Moss edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.9.25 *Stirling Moss edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
4th Oct 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This post maybe a bit late. But it sure is worth it. I apologize for posting this so late as I was recovering from a really bad flu and at the same time starting up school again. Work, plus school, plus being really ill didn't leave much time for me to be on the internet. Anyways, on to the post...

The morning of September 25th was kinda off as it was a quiet Cars and Coffee, but there was a lot of really show worthy stuff showing up. Mercedes-Benz showed off a Stirling Moss edition SLR, which is one of 75 and was never sold in the U.S. Car and Driver magazine showed off the record breaking Suzuki Kisashi, and Monster Energy brought out it's Twin-Turbo V8 Dune Buggy aptly named "Buck Shot." It also happened to be Alfa-Romeo day so there where plenty of examples of the marque in the corral. As to the low-lights from the show, well, we had an easyroded mid-90's T-bird and a 997 with a horrible fake RSR body kit as well as a 280Z abomination.

Now of the the picks of the pics:

As always you can view the full gallery at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.9.25 *Stirling Moss edition* 23 database queries in 0.1243992 seconds