corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.10.09 *Dino Edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.10.09 *Dino Edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
12th Oct 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After not being able to make it to last weekends Cars and Coffee I was back this weekend. Max and Chuck the other 2/3rds of CNCpics.

This weekend at Cars and Coffee it was Dino and Mustang day. The weather couldn't have been better! It was neither too hot nor too cold.

The quality of cars that showed up was magnificent. There weren't too many cars this time that didn't belong. It seems as if people are finally starting to get it. Hell most people are also starting to learn how to take up just one parking spot too!

Many great cars showed up this weekend and I really can't choose a favorite. I can choose my favorite moment though.

That moment was when the '32 Ford Deuce powered by a Lincoln Zephy flat-12 started up. It sounded great with it's open headers, especially as my face was pretty close to the open headers as I was taking pics. Nothing like the smell of open exhaust in the morning.

My personal favorite cars of the day where the aforementioned Hot Rod Lincoln, the Z-One Perana, Rossi SixtySix, the light blue GT3 RS, Morgan Aeromax, 250GT Lusso, a really clean blue Fox Body Stang, Dino LeMans Evoluzione, a light metallic blue Dino, Ferrari P4/5 replica, a beautiful 240Z, a cool custom Karman-Gia, and a Buick Roadmaster woody.

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures of the above-named cars as well as other cool rides that made it down to Cars and Coffee this past weekend:

As always you can view the full gallery by visiting CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 10 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome
big eck

12th Oct 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That black RS4 looks the nuts, what kinda alloys are on it???
SVT2888

12th Oct 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
That black RS4 looks the nuts, what kinda alloys are on it???

It's my buddies car. Those are Rotiform wheels on there. His is the first set in that style, 19x10. I need to ask him what they're called.

mike56gte

12th Oct 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some great cars there as usual.
but who ruined that red datsun thats sitting 10ft of the ground?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.10.09 *Dino Edition* 23 database queries in 0.3140700 seconds