corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » in car dvd help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author in car dvd help?
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Feb 11 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got a ripspeed dvd-733b and have it connected to 2 rear screens. The problem i have is the head unit has a video in so i connected up my xbox 360 as i'm fitting it in my corsa but i can.t get sound, i haven't got a sound in only out is there anything i can do as would be cool to fit.
alan-g-w

13th Feb 11 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just put the sound out for the XBOX to the speakers?
johnny86
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what by cutting the phono leads? I wanna fit a sub and amp and run it all throu there as i got shit loads of music on my xbox.

New Poll