corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.2.12

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.2.12
SVT2888

User status: Offline
15th Feb 11 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I almost didn't make it to this Cars and Coffee. Work was very heavy Friday night and I got out at 5:50am. I was able to rush home to change and still made it to Cars and Coffee by 6:50am, half dead...but I was there! Max, Chuck and Steve where walking around looking all fresh thanks to their normal people work schedules.

Anyways, this weekends theme was Superformance. This famous Cobra replica company not came to Cars and Coffee and showed off a couple of their really nicely built high quality kits. I really wish I could own one of their GT40 replicas. But lack of cash flow and my height are big impediments to the dream. The corral was also occupied by a contingency of Triumph TR6's this weekend. They took up the opposite side of the corral that Superformance hadn't taken.

As it has been happening the last couple of weeks the lot was full by 7am and had to be closed off. According to a friend of mine that arrived a little past 7am, the spectator lot became like another little Cars and Coffee thanks to this. The crowd was quite large, as the weather has been fair the last couple of weeks.

Enough jibber jabber though, onto the picks of the pics:

As always you can view the full gallery at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
SteveW

15th Feb 11 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

epic as always.. thanks for sharing.

Cali is the palce i want to live for sure
SeanXE

15th Feb 11 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow, would love to hear the sound of some of them!
mike56gte

15th Feb 11 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

outstanding as usual!

will own a hotrod one day!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.2.12 23 database queries in 0.1036129 seconds