corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bump stops

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bump stops
Corsa-prem

User status: Offline
27th Mar 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will I need bump stops for my front uprated shocks or can I get away without them.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Mar 11 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends how low you go and whether you run stiffer springs. If the kit is matched then they are normally supplied if necessary but not always essential.
Corsa-prem

27th Mar 11 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Depends how low you go and whether you run stiffer springs. If the kit is matched then they are normally supplied if necessary but not always essential.

I'm going to be lowering by 40mm, using uprated shocks and springs. My kit only had the rear bump stops with it.

New Poll