corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sri Mirror Glass Question??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sri Mirror Glass Question??
davcohen

User status: Offline
25th Apr 11 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not in the UK at the moment but my sister is driving around in my Corsa C Sri and someone either knocked the mirror or tried to steal it and the glass is now broken

she told me it looks like glass both sides? what would be the cheapest and easiest way of getting a replacement, I am not sure how these even attach as it looks different to the Mk3 astra ones I have previously replaced
corsav6_mut

25th Apr 11 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Halfords do mirror glass. Self adhesive ones so fairly easy to fit
matty101

25th Apr 11 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my brother broke one on his corsa c sri, he tried every where to get a replacement one, apparently gm dont make them anymore, so its just a case of finding something pritty similar.
mattant

25th Apr 11 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CORSA-SRI-00-06-FLAT-HEATED-WING-MIRROR-GLASS-/370497988274?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item564366a6b2 ?
corsa-torque

25th Apr 11 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall still do a replacement, but comes on the ball joint backing, rather than just the glass.

Did one a few weeks ago, will try and find the part no.
davcohen

26th Apr 11 at 05:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
Something like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CORSA-SRI-00-06-FLAT-HEATED-WING-MIRROR-GLASS-/370497988274?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item564366a6b2 ?

I spotted these on ebay but was unsure how this even attach's.

Kinda hard trying to figure it out without actually having it in your hand, just wanted something fairly easy as so my sister would have a mirror again and pref be able to put it on herself

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sri Mirror Glass Question?? 23 database queries in 0.0098841 seconds