corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Exhaust Bracket?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust Bracket?
ashleh

User status: Offline
31st Aug 11 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When driving at low speeds or over a rough ground I can hear my exhaust rattling quite badly. Had a look under the car and can see some sort of bracket in the middle of my car hanging down which I presume holds the exhaust in place.

In terms of fixing it, is it a case of just getting it welded back on? Price estimates on that? Or generally does it just get replaced.
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Aug 11 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's your exhaust clamp,mine was doing the same.

I just undid it then span it round so nuts was facing up on the car.Hope this helps.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread

New Poll