corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Exchange Problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exchange Problems
Whittie

User status: Offline
14th Nov 11 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiiiii

I'm getting a lot of bouncebacks recently, they're sent to contacts from my email list, yet when I ask my provider they said they have had no downtime. I've still had emails coming into the inbox constantly, but one in every 2-3 emails I get a bounce back and people are starting to moan about not receiving or being able to send mail.

I thought it was just a fussy client, but sent one to my brother, he also didn't get it and I got a bounce back.

No idea what's going on. What would cause it from my end? Nothing has changed, I assumed my provider (fasthosts) just had a blip of downtime...

Any help would be great, because im all out of ideas.

Brett
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 13:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BWF still? Assume so with it being FH. I get exactly the same. Someone uses their servers to spam the shit out of people and the IPs get blacklisted all the time, hence the bouncebacks.

[Edited on 14-11-2011 by Brett]
Sam
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could this be why I've not had an email off you either?
John

14th Nov 11 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post one of the bouncebacks.
Dom

14th Nov 11 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drop PugNut a U2U, Exchange and Email is his speciality

On a serious note, usually the bounced-back email will include the error message/code?
I'd also recommend have a quick butchers at the OCuk forums (Server sub-forum), there's a few posters on there that work in Exchange cloud companies and I've always got decent help from them when I've had Exchange issues.

New Poll