corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.2 spi em light constant flashing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 spi em light constant flashing
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
12th Jan 12 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there ive got a 97 1.2 8v coilpack corsa, now the car will start but it only just ticks over and takes alot of playing with the throttle to rev it. Ive done the paperclip test and im getting a constant flash, I know this means immobiliser but the car will start rev but if your catch it wrong just dies out.

Any help much apprciaited

New Poll