corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headunit to mfd compatibility??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headunit to mfd compatibility??
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
9th Apr 12 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an aftermarket headunit in my Corsa GSi and I know that fitting such a thing means that the MFD display doesn't show things such as radio stations etc.

Is there anyone that makes a compatible harness that would enable the mfd to work with a non factory headunit? Or is this something you just have to live with??

Ste
Premium Member

9th Apr 12 at 23:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get a little board that plugs into your obd port and shows mpg, trip distance etc on there

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
corsa-torque

10th Apr 12 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a link Ste?
Ste
Premium Member

10th Apr 12 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, but someone might

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll