corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Advice on blanking EGR -x14sz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice on blanking EGR -x14sz
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
17th Jul 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriends car broke down today with an EGR valve fault, the car is now running and I have a spare replacement EGR valve.

Now as I've got to change it, would it be worth while fitting an EGR blank? If I did such a thing would it cause any issues? And are there any benifits?

For those that don't reckonise the engine code it's a 1.4 8v (x14sz) breeze engine.
corsa-torque

18th Jul 12 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?
Jed D

18th Jul 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no benefits what so ever mate
Ryan_G1

21st Jul 12 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure the egr valve your going to use is working. Then just make a blanking plate to go in between the egr valve and where it bolts on it, out of some thin aluminium.

New Poll