corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Want to get a new alternator but ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Want to get a new alternator but ...
Aidan-Fleming

User status: Offline
18th Oct 12 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Want to get a new alternator but i dont know what one to buy etc. i want to get the same one thats one the car at the moment but i dont know what to ask for if you get me. heres a couple of pics of the one i have on at the moment.

I dont know if theres a code or somthing in these pics that lets me know what it is. anyone help?

Jamie-C

18th Oct 12 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just ask for a C20XE alternator, single V or multi rib. Whichever yours is.
Aidan-Fleming

18th Oct 12 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i thought that, but my mate did that and it was wrong size. so didnt know if there was a code on that photos that i could get same one you know

New Poll