corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ICE help! speaker not working!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE help! speaker not working!
Carl

User status: Offline
11th Jan 13 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I bought some new door speakers for my yaris, took the door card off and snipped the two wires to the speaker and bullet connected to new one, not a sound. Tried re connecting old speaker still no sound, same with the other new en. Everything on system still working including tweeter on same side of car. Checked fuses etc still nowt.so then I thought maybe it could be the wiring so I borrowed a tester and current is getting through. Re hooked the speaker and checked the current on the speaker and that was still lighting the tester up.

Anyone any ideas as im stumped!
one-mr-t

11th Jan 13 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the fader set to central on ur stereo
Carl

11th Jan 13 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I've checked that. the passenger side front/tweeter is also playing. Might try running it off that wiring.

New Poll