corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe clutch change help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe clutch change help!
LHT C20XE

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 13 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unfortunately my clutch is dead on my redtop and ive been told i can change my clutch through the inspection hole on the f20 box, i had a look today and it seems pretty simple im just wondering exactly how it is done and if its worth just taking box if instead?
also its a flat flywheel so does anyone know what years the flat fly was in the redtos so i can order the right clutch? thanks
one-mr-t

5th Oct 13 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Early type and just take the box out save struggling
corsadonk
Premium Member

6th Oct 13 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To do it with the box on, you'll need to pull out the input shaft, imo you might as well take the box off it isn't too much work. Ask for a clutch kit from a Astra GTE 16V, they should have a flat flywheel.

New Poll