corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » just wondering 18's???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just wondering 18's???
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
9th Dec 03 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want something to stand out on my car, i have 17's lowered 40mm and have done NO arch work and can have a full car! just thinking if i do some arch work, i will be able to get some 18's on, is it advisable or not??? (just a mad thought of mine )

[Edited on 09-12-2003 by andysri]
AdiSRI

9th Dec 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm gonna do that aswell m8, if u get 7" x 18's ET45 u shud be ok. But u will need to do rear arch work and possibly muck with the front inner arch liner. Other than that no probs.
Red_SXi

9th Dec 03 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh as Adi says, if you gte the correct width and a good offset you should get away without too many problems.

What wheels are you after? U2U me if you want a price

New Poll