corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which speaker would be best for this amp?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which speaker would be best for this amp?
James@CCC

User status: Offline
27th Jul 04 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend has got one of these

and wants to get a 10 inch rockford power sub for it to run. I dont really understand all the ohm business cos its dual voisecoil, so i dont know which would be best. Also, as its dual voice coil, does this mean a mono amp would not be siutable to run it at all?

Heres the subs

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/ez2rockford/ModelInfo/ModelInfo.asp?ItemKey=10063567&CategoryDesc=Power%20Subwoofers

or

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/ez2rockford/ModelInfo/ModelInfo.asp?ItemKey=10063568&CategoryDesc=Power%20Subwoofers

[Edited on 27-07-2004 by corser]
andy hirst

User status: Offline
27th Jul 04 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the first one, run the amp and sub at 2oHms

New Poll