corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which size tyres?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which size tyres?
alexazi

User status: Offline
6th Dec 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some alloys off a astra for my corsa and they have 195/50/15 and i just wanted to know if it is better to put wider tyres on? if i put wider tyres on will they grip better or shall i stick with the 195/50? know they a bit more money 4 the bigger tyres but still......

anyone with answers thanks!
Nick A

6th Dec 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on the alloy size!! perdonally i think its all in the make of the tyre, not the width. Get a quality make instead
alexazi

6th Dec 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought that as well, see what anyone else thinks. getting AVS Sport tyres 2moro. if i keep the same size tyres

New Poll