corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » passenger rear wheel squeeking?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author passenger rear wheel squeeking?
mjw_2k2

User status: Offline
21st Mar 05 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

passenger rear wheel squeeking? only hear it when driving off, kinda annoying lol, whats the problem and how can i fix it?
Poot

21st Mar 05 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheel bearing could need tightening, mine was kinda the same but took wheels off tightenedbearings and packed with grease..sorted. Another thing it could be is your handbrake sticking a little?
mjw_2k2

21st Mar 05 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis actually and goes very high when pulled up

New Poll