corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need Help with overfueling

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need Help with overfueling
RKS

User status: Offline
5th Oct 05 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im still having trouble with overfuelling....

so far i've changed the lambda, CTS, ICV, and set the fuel pressure properly, (was 4 bar now 3 bar) i've also checked the sparkplugs and they all look fine except for being sooty.

but im still having an overfuelling problem, also sometimes the car runs really smoothly and perfectly, idle is fine.

other times, the idle is really lumpy, or it revs to about 2000, and also when im driving it feels like it is missing, or sometimes i get lack of power, but it doesnt seem to be the same times, IE, it can be either hot or cold, or when i've been driving for a while or even when i've just jumped into the car.

I would get it put into the garage and get them to look at it, but cant do this for a couple of weeks time, as i cant get to work as the car i need to use when mine is away doesnt have an MOT so im stuck for a week or two,

I've been thinking an airleak, but would have to be a leak in a hose to be tempermental like this? all hoses seem OK tho
RKS

User status: Offline
5th Oct 05 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've found part of the problem, The car isnt firing on Cylinder one properly! the spark isnt nowhere near quick enough, so im getting a new set of leads and hope that sorts it,

failing that i need as much info as poss on the dispack if anyone could help please

New Poll