corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » areripspeed wheels the wort i can get?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author areripspeed wheels the wort i can get?
karls_car

User status: Offline
   30th Oct 05 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where me dad works near london a halfords was closin down and i was in need off some new tyers and i had steel wheels on me corsa and he say in there they had a set off 12 spoke 15'' alloys with khumo tyers on them going for £140 in sted off £330 as it was the last set, so i thort well a new set off tyers for me corsa is gona b around that price so i went and got them. was i a fool????
ash_corsa

User status: Offline
30th Oct 05 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds a good deal to me! even tho they are ripspeed wheels theyre still made by team dynamics and at that price u cant go wrong!

New Poll