corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20Xe knock sensor...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20Xe knock sensor...
Scotty C

User status: Offline
30th Dec 05 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this is broke would it cause the car to splutter and not go over 4,000rpm?

Already replaced the coolent temp sensor and its still the same!
fragpot

User status: Offline
30th Dec 05 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

possibly, if its completely broken then your engine would start pinking, if its faulty and is detecting knocks even when the engine is fine, i think it adjust the fuel mix and retards the ignition. Have you tired a diagnostic check?

New Poll