corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!!! REAR SPEAKERS!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!!! REAR SPEAKERS!!!
corsa_rob

User status: Offline
25th Jan 06 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey im trying to fit sum speakers to a 3 door corsa b, the car came with no cassette, radio, cd player...nothing so the aint any rear speakers...so im trying to fit 10cm speaker...ive just got the side of the hatchback off and can see inside where the speakers shud go but the arent any mounts for the speakers to be fitted to???

Anyone else done this??? im guessing ill need mounts from sumwhere for corsa b??? will halfords have them??

cheers Rob

p.s..help me please cus its getting dark
Solitary_Echo

User status: Offline
25th Jan 06 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

halfords may have them, my experience with Halfords is not that great. www.caraudiodirect.co.uk may have some, or www.caraudiosecurity.com may have some, they are specific rear speaker mounts for the corsa. Could give halfords a go tho, i've never had any luck at my local one with just about everything....lol

New Poll