corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust centre section

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust centre section
craig_lewis

User status: Offline
20th Feb 06 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guy a little advice needed i already have a Remus back box and i was wondering if i bought this centre section would my car sound better and does this aslo replace the mid box ??

http://www.lmfvauxhall.com/prodCatalog/default.aspx?prodId=1023&deptId=225&catId=&catIndex=&deptIndex=3

Cheers guys
craig_lewis

20th Feb 06 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tttt
Dean_W

20th Feb 06 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remus Performance Centre Section - Corsa B
Remus stainless steel performance exhaust centre section for the Corsa B and Tigra A.

This is a straight forward replacement for your existing centre section, from the catalytic converter backwards.

Suitable for 1.0, 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 petrol engines.

Looks like it goes from the cat converter to the backbox. Will have to be cut and shut though. I believe these add a bit more noise.

[Edited on 20-02-2006 by Dean_W]
craig_lewis

20th Feb 06 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i dunno if its worth getting then !!!

New Poll