corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » four branch manifold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author four branch manifold
xil

User status: Offline
14th Jul 06 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was wondering if anyone could help. i want to add a four branch manifold to my corsa sport x16xe but would like to know if there is a noticeable increase in performance? plus do i need to have the decat pipe thanks alot. phill
Warren G

User status: Offline
14th Jul 06 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont need a decat because the 4 branch joints on the same part as the standard one, as for performance iv have one one sitting at work wait to be fitted within the next week, so il let you no. i would recomment the janspeed one due to the fact that it keeps the secondary air pump and you can put the exhaust shield back on

New Poll