corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Im after a camera....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Im after a camera....
Jamie Walby

User status: Offline
1st Aug 06 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A digital one to take to Magaluf with me. Dont really want to spend that much incase I break it/lose it when drunk.

I have seen one on Ebuyer for £60....its not fantastic but I think it fits my criteria

Link to camera

now it recomends I buy a better card for it which is where I come unstuck as I dont really know what im looking for, can someone help me out please.

Also, what is Ebuyer like to buy from?

Thanks
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

1st Aug 06 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebuyer is good to buy from, by the card I'm guessing they just mean a larger capacity card say from 32mb to 256mb/512mb/1gb etc!

Havn't looked at the camera but if your not after anything brilliant I'm sure a £60 camera will do the job your after!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Jamie Walby

1st Aug 06 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well like i said its coming to maagaluf with me so dont wanna buy a pucker camera as its bound to get bropken or lost.

New Poll