corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine Question
Mark330d

User status: Offline
13th Dec 06 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Nova 1.5 Turbo Diesel at the moment but if i move my arse and stop being lazy then the 1.5 engine should be out by the weekend. I have sourced a 1.7 TD Cavalier Lump to put in it. I plan on putting on a turbo from the Isuzu Trooper 3.1 Turbo Diesel and turning the boost up a good bit.

Before i fit the engine however i plan on taking it into college to rebuild completely. My question is though what power gains would i be looking at if i was to get the head ported and polished and the engine bored out? Also if i did get it bored out then how much am i looking at for the bigger pistons?

Thanks alot
M.

New Poll