corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » brake fade?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author brake fade?
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
5th May 07 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was just wondering if this is permanent? is it a glaze on the disc/pad? that lasts.

ive had the discs on my corsa c for over 2 yrs, and i chanced the pads less than 1 yr ago, but i notice from cold, there is hardly any friction in the brake system, i can press hard on the pedal, but i get no feel the brakes are going to lock up there is no sudden stop feeling when u press hard on the brakes, it just slowly comes to a stop, so i was wondering if this is the problem and that i should change the set immediately

ps when i pump the pedal a few times and brake hard while at speed i notice they are better, but no way as good as other standard set ups in my mates corsa c?

[Edited on 05-05-2007 by corsa-sxi]
Warren G

User status: Offline
5th May 07 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

possible degraze required

New Poll