corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » signum 2.2 petrol - fuel pump problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author signum 2.2 petrol - fuel pump problems
paulocutts

User status: Offline
25th May 07 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello,

I know its not corsa related but........

After some information about possible known problems with the signum 2.2 fuel pumps. My dad has a 2.2 signum and just been upto scotland, whilst there he had a problem of the car almost dying when under acceleration. After taking it to the vauxhall dealer up there they said it needs a new fuel pump and lines (due to metal from the pump cloggin lines:confused: ) (expensive) also that they have had the same problem a few times. He was comin back the next day and advised to limp home to vauxhall dealer here.

Sounds like one of the vauxhall faults that never got re-called, its just out of its warrenty and so wondering if anyone knows if this is a common prob i.e manufacture problem and therefore should be replaced for free/reduced price.

Any info appreciated thanks

Robin
Premium Member

26th May 07 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll ask on another forum for you Paul, they should know over there, I'll let you know
Robin
Premium Member

26th May 07 at 01:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, the other thing I'll say is Vauxhall tend not to fix things cheap unless there was an actual recall, they're a bit cunty like that.
paulocutts

26th May 07 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers robin that would be good if you could. Let us know what you find out.

Had some probs in the past that vauxhall have fixed for nothing as if they should be re-calls but they don't seem very good at telling people!

New Poll