corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring 6x9

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring 6x9
robz541

User status: Offline
6th Jun 07 at 06:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys i no this is ICE but noone replies in there lol...
Just bout my 6x9 for my parcel shelf, and havent got a clue bout wiring it in. The FAQ says to wire to the exsisting wires in the back, but my car has never had rear speakers.... Any help would be great. Thanks
Behr

User status: Offline
6th Jun 07 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

run new wired from the back of your head unit. on the back of the head unit you will see loads of wires in pairs one in each pair usually has a black line thats the negative. so what you do is find the colour that corresponds with the rear speakers (usually says in the headunit manual or on the headunit itself) and wire new wires to it then run them along the sides of your car under the sills.

hope this helps

New Poll