corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » big help need please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author big help need please
GSiiiii

User status: Offline
26th Aug 07 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all i have a corsa b 1994 1.2 8v spi and am in the middle of fitting a c16se right i have it all mounted up in the bay everthigs going well then came to the wiring i have the full c16se engine loom i replace the loom that connects the starter alotr battery ect with the corsa loom all going well now the problem how do i conect the corsa in car loom to the c16se engine loom av been told it only a few wires butt it dont look that way to me

has any one done this conversion and is there any one that can help

please thanks
Adam-D

26th Aug 07 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i guess its a nova engine? with the airflow meter?

if so theren near the ecu there is a plug ranges from 6 to 9 wires, then make a short loom from that plug to the 9 pin plug where the corsas std ecu was, match them wire for wire, you may have 1 or 2 wires on the corsa side not connected dont worry about it.

then it shud given everything is connected right and the starting and charging loom is good it will work hope this helps
GSiiiii

26th Aug 07 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea that confermed my next question thanks adam. the problem i had was i never knew a corsa ecu was inside lol i have stripped the ecu and old corsa engine loom and the connector that hangs down from the dash i matched the wires up and there are 4 brown wires spare i know there ok to leave but what are these used for thanks again

New Poll