corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » xe/let rocker cover

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xe/let rocker cover
Sach

User status: Offline
11th Jan 08 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the underneath of my rocker cover, they is a plate which is screwed in. I presume it is for the breathing system. There is sealer round it, but on mine cover it has come apart, dose it need to be re-sealed?
phil_sutton

11th Jan 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No not really, however take 90% of that plate off as its not needed an will stop it smoking round corners.
B3KAN

11th Jan 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure all the screws are tight as 1 came loose on mine and got jamed in the exhaust cam and snapped the timing belt cracked the cam and bent 8 valves
Sach

11th Jan 08 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so take the rest of sealer out and realy tighten the screws

New Poll