corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Spongy throttle pedal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spongy throttle pedal
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
13th Jan 08 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hay all, i posed a topic up about me car using untoled amounts of fuel the other week and had a spongy throttle pedal when it did.

some bright sparks said the CTS could be up the duff which could be causing the over fueling problem, well got one fitted it and hay presto its fixed that side of things.

now all i have a problem with is the bloody throttle pedal... goes soft and then the car has no power, 5 miles down the road it might go stiff again and the car will whip round to 120mph now when the pedal goes soft the car wont go above 90mph and bloody struggles to do anything, have driven a mates 1.4 sport and that had a nice hard throttle pedal and goes like mine does when its running right. so any help would be good..

cars a X14XE , full exhaust manifold, cat, and center and rear, de restricted air box, thats it.

have recently changed due to them being fooked, CTS, inlet manifold gasket (upper) exhaust manifold gasket, plugs to see if it would change the rasping noise at 3,000rpm.

all help would be great thanks

Rich
Richardhhha

13th Jan 08 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Richardhhha

14th Jan 08 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richardhhha
ttt