corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Police, camera, action

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Police, camera, action
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   27th Feb 08 at 07:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

firstly, can i show my absolute disgust at the ITV Police, Camera, Action show last night, portraying car tuners as criminals, whens its only a small amount of dicks that go OTT and ruin it for us all!

I have blue undercar neons, headlight strobes and the FAT exhaust, granted it be on my Honda CTR, not my corsa, but mine still passed an MOT, even had a policeman from the local copshop to look over my car (which was in a garage on the other side of the road), he found no problem wit it until i mentioned the neon lighting and strobes, but he said as long as they are used for shopw offf the road (private land / sho0w event / clearly indicated car park (blue p, ticket machine etc)) then there was no prblem with it, so ITV, we are not criminals, you are just ignorant ba****ds!

Job done

[Edited on 27-02-2008 by thrill1258]
FAZ
Premium Member

27th Feb 08 at 07:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry i forgot my tinted lights
Ricky352

27th Feb 08 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ellis

27th Feb 08 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The boy that presents programme is a penis anyway......
FAZ
Premium Member

27th Feb 08 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sure is, anyone else notice they only had footage of the dicks? like the roundabout cru' sozzard, but u fools n the cafe shots, nice but cme on lads n girls, but come on ITV, theres mre 2 it than ur showin, we ent all "chavs", cruising is not a crime

grrr itv grrr

New Poll