corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gearbox/clutch??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gearbox/clutch??
chunky_nb

User status: Offline
18th Mar 08 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well its my own fault really being a dick with my friend, tried burnout but somethings wrong, driving normally gears change fine, but give it a bit of beans beyond 3.5k revs and the gears are rock hard to change, any ideas, i dont want any lectures, I AM A DICK ok? i just want to see how much this is gonna put me back

New Poll